Protect your Chips
How to Protect Your Facebook Poker Chips
1) Don’t click on links in messages sent to your Facebook inbox. These are scams designed to trick you into logging into fake websites so hackers can steal your facebook poker chips or myspace poker chips. Many times the senders will use official looking photos with the logos of Facebook or the game developers to fool people into thinking the messages are legitimate. Then they will claim that you violated the rules and in order to keep your account open you must follow the link they provide, which leads to a fake website that steals your password and login information and then sends it to the hackers.
2) Don’t add strangers onto MSN or other instant messaging networks who give their address out in the chat. Some of them are weirdos who just want free facebook poker chips but many times they are hackers who will try to get you to download a virus infected file or photo in order to gain access to your computer.
3) Beware of scammers advertising facebook poker chips in the chat at too good to be true prices. Most of the time they will take your money and dissapear with no intention of ever giving you chips.
4) Think twice before sharing your password with anyone, even with friends or family. We’ve heard from more than few people who thought they had their account hacked only to find out later that a sibling, parent, friend or even their grandma snuck into their account and took their facebook poker chips just so they could play!
5) Don’t download programs or files that claim to be facebook poker cheats, zynga poker chips hacks, wsop poker chips bots, pokerist poker chip generators, 6waves poker cheat codes or any other cheat programs claiming to give a user free facebook poker chips, zynga poker chips, wsop poker chips, 6waves poker chips, pokerist poker chips, or any other type of virtual currency in texas holdem games. Game developers have made their facebook poker games quite secure and there is almost no chance of there being hacks or exploits to circumvent their security.
But people still try and usually end up downloading a virus or trojan on to their computer in the process. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of facebook poker chips cheats and hacks. The only way to get a bigger stack is to buy facebook poker chips or win them by playing at the tables. Don’t let some bloke who made a fancy video on YouTube about “hacking” convince you otherwise.