Monthly Archives: June 2017
Most Facebook Texas Holdem Poker games on are free to play. They give you a certain amount of free WSOP or free zynga poker chips to start while also allowing players to buy facebook poker chips. So why would anyone buy facebook poker chips when they’re given away for free? Well, the amount of zynga chips given to new players is quite small, usually not more than a few thousand chips. This amount is only good for buying into the lowest tier of tables. So what’s wrong with playing in the begginner tables? There’s nothing wrong with getting started in the beginner tables in Facebook Poker, but truth be told, they can be quite dull and are often populated by young kids and folks who barely know how to play the game. The dynamic of the game at these tables can be quite slow, as new players who are still learning the rules of the game miss their turns, time out, talk in chat more than they should, or simply don’t know how to play properly.
Buying Facebook poker chips gives players a chance to skip this type of play and move up to the larger tables where the buy-ins can be anywhere from tens of millions of WSOP chips to billions of zynga poker chips. It’s not that the players at these tables are pros who are capable of robbing your chips, because many of them are simply lucky players who had a good streak and were able to accumulate a lot of zynga poker chips quickly. But at the very least, players at these levels know how to play the game of Texas Holdem Poker. They value their stack of facebook poker chips or zynga poker chips and so they generally better, meaning you don’t have players going all in every hand with horrible cards on the off chance they hit three-of-a-kind or a flush or whatever (this isn’t always the case however).
If this type of gameplay sounds more suited to you, then perhaps buying Facebook poker chips is the way to go. Where can players buy Facebook poker chips? Buying chips in the aftermarket can sometimes be a tricky endeavour since it’s hard to know where to get cheap zynga poker chips for sale. Furthermore, players need to ensure the site they’re dealing with offers secure payment options to keep their personal data safe. Many of the websites offering facebook poker chips for sale are based overseas, so it’s important to find a site with English speaking Live Support to ensure that they can help you through the checkout process and to answer any questions you might have about how to buy facebook poker chips. Having a helpful and friendly Live Support agent is almost important because they must facilitate the transfer of chips to the customer’s account, which is usually a very simple action, but if the player doesn’t know their way around the game or tables can be a little confusing at first.
Whether you decide to buy facebook poker chips or not, always remember that using common sense goes a long way. Never buy facebook chips from people who only deal through anonymous messenger services such as ICQ or even Skype. They can take your money and delete their accounts quite easily, only to make new ones the next day and start over again. Some facebook poker chip sellers also spam the chat boxes in Texas Holdem Games with cell phone numbers, asking players to call them to get huge discounts on chips, sometimes many times below the going aftermarket rate for chips. They usually ask players to send them a large sum of money to a foreign country via Western Union or some other type of cash transfer service, only to take the money and disappear with giving the buyer their chips. Be smart and stay safe when buying facebook poker chips.
Who doesn’t like free chips. Getting your hands on free zynga poker chips or WSOP chips might be harder than finding the Fountain of Youth, but it’s not out of the question and there are a number of ways players in Facebook poker games can get free chips.
Ask a friend for some free chips: Players generally aren’t willing to part with their hard earned zynga chips easily, so convincing someone to hand over a few million or even hundred million chips is no easy task. A player who has a few billion zynga chips has either had to buy zynga chips or win them through days or even weeks of disciplined play, so why should they share them with you? Well, you can always play on human beings’ selfish tendencies and ask them to stake you. For example, if they were to loan you 1 billion chips, you can promise to pay them back 10 billion next week if you are able to win consistently. To someone with a large stack of chips, 1 billion might not be a significant amount, but the idea of getting back 10x what they invested might just convince them to do it.
Participate in daily promotions, giveaways and freerolls: One of the easiest ways to get some free zynga poker chips is to take part in the daily promotions such as free rolls that give players the chance to win anywhere from a few thousand to a few hundred million chips (though the odds of winning hundreds of million are very low). Though this won’t likely get you the hundreds of millions or billions that you’re after, they’re free nonetheless and it only takes a few seconds of your time each day. Players in Zynga Poker should also keep their eyes peeled for daily free zynga poker chip giveaways on Zynga’s official Fan Page on Facebook.
And finally, you can beg your friends and family members for free chips: When all hope is lost and you’ve exhausted every option possible for getting some free zynga chips and you’ve come away with nothing, it’s time to swallow your pride, admit defeat and go begging with your hat in your hand. Nothing is as humbling as groveling and trying to hit up friends and family members for free zynga chips. Perhaps you can call up old favors from years past, like the time you cleaned your uncle’s gutters or shaved your grandma’s legs for her.
As with most aspects of life, the majority of people tend to shy away from taking responsibility for their mistakes. Burn down your house? It’s the toasters fault. Crash your car? A dog ran across the road officer. Lose your job? Bankrupt a company? Cheat on your wife? “It’s not my fault!”
It would seem that the same thing applies to Facebook Texas Holdem poker, no one likes to admit when they’re a bad player, so if they lose all their zynga poker chips and/or WSOP chips, it’s generally someone else’s fault.. so they say. They’ll blame it on other players, their internet connection, horrible luck, the alignment of the stars – anything to avoid having to admit that they might have played poorly or made a bad decision. Here are a few qualities of exceptionally bad poker players which might be why they need to buy more zynga poker chips.
1) You hate math – At its most fundamental level, Facebook poker is a game all about numbers. What are your pot odds? How many outs do you have? What percentage of the pot of zynga poker chips should you raise when you have a good hand? These can all be answered with even the most basic level of statistical and mathematical knowledge, no more complicated than what you might learn in the 10th grade. But most people just refuse to use it, either from an inability to understand it or mental laziness. You don’t have to be a math genius to figure out that if you have a pocket pair you have a 1 in 8 chance of getting three of a kind on the flop. Knowing this would help you decide how many zynga poker chips to bet instead of just making blind raises.
2) You have zero discipline – Ask any of the pros in poker what they believe their best quality to be and most of them will tell you it’s discipline. Anyone can read a book about poker or watch the WSOP tournaments on television, but it takes strict discipline to win consistently at Facebook poker. If you can’t be disciplined at the poker tables, you’re susceptible to spells of boredom that will cause you to call when you should fold, raise when you should check, etc. Without discipline any bad beat can easily put you on tilt and make you lose all your zynga poker chips or Facebook poker chips.
3) You’re shortsighted – No I don’t mean you wear glasses or have contacts, but rather you can’t see the forest for the trees. In other words, you don’t plan for the long term. You may be great for those first 1000 hands of poker and maybe you can even win yourself a nice stack of zynga poker chips to make you look like a big shot. But what good is working for all those chips if you always sit at a table with your whole stack? You might convince yourself that you’d never go all in unless you have a royal flush, but emotions always tend to make people do illogical things at inopportune times. You may think you have the perfect hand and someone else’s “more perfect” hand will knock you right on your ass. If you didn’t plan for the future and keep some chips on the side you are now broke and out of the game. Always keep some chips aside for a rainy day. Otherwise you’ll find yourself constantly scrambling to buy some more chips for zynga texas holdem poker.
4) You’re emotionally imbalanced -This one is pretty straightforward to understand. If you’re a little on the crazy side, if you’re prone to emotional outbursts, or have an overall dramatic personality, poker may not be the game for you. If you’re an emotional wreck in real life chances are you will carry this over to the Facebook poker table. You won’t be able to recognize when you’ve starting tilting and playing angry and you certainly won’t know when to stand up and walk away from the game and take a breather. Emotional players tend to play with an all or nothing mentality, for example “I’m either gonna win back all my zynga chips or go broke”. Remember: emotions and poker don’t mix.
5) You can’t stand losing – This ties in with being emotionally imbalanced but it’s a very big factor of being a bad Facebook poker player. If you feel that losing a hand is an insult to your ego or manhood or pride, then you should try playing shuffleboard instead. Losing is as much a part of poker as death is a part of life, it’s inevitable and it eventually happens to everyone, get used to it.
6) You need to see instant results – Patience is another quality bad Facebook Texas holdem poker players lack. If they sit at a table and don’t flop a straight within 20 hands they start cursing their luck or going on about what a terrible night it is. If this sounds like you, then you might be a bad Facebook poker player. You’d be better off renting a movie and cooling off a bit.
7) You hate chance – This is an important one, because lets face it, no matter how good you are or how many hands you’ve played or how many zynga poker chips you’ve won, at the end of the day chance and luck rule the field, especially in the short term. Are the players who win the world series of poker tournaments in Las Vegas the best players in the world? Of course not, but they’re all great players who happened to find a streak of luck and were able to use their skills to take advantage of that streak and make it to the top. Maybe the players who lost even played better than them and by all logical conclusions should have won, but logic and poker don’t always go hand in hand. Sometimes the donkey who calls with nothing will beat your flopped straight because he caught the flush on the river and ended up winning all your zynga poker chips.
If any of these sound too familiar and you’re starting to think I might be talking about you, then maybe it’s time you starting taking the time to improve or change your playing style in order to start building back your stack of zynga chips.
The average poker players would be surprised to learn about the huge numbers of players playing Facebook texas holdem poker online every day on Social Networks across the globe in brands such as WSOP, Zynga Poker, Big Fish Casino and many more. Most real money online poker sites could only dream about having so many players at their tables. More than 12 million poker fanatics play consistently on Facebook. Think that is amazing? Around 200,000 people are playing at any single time. Not only that, they’re actually buying fake, or play chips order to crush the competition. But what’s the goal? It is to be the best, of course; to eventually win enough facebook poker chips, zynga poker chips, or WSOP chips to best all of their friends, family, coworkers or even total strangers..
In case youre wondering why so many people are investing real money in return for WSOP or zynga poker chips, be aware that its Facebook after all. Its a social site where you stay in touch with friends and family. So, it may be out of sheer boredom, or just the love of poker that draws so many people into such a money sink. Maybe its even the fact these fake zynga poker chips are way cheaper, and are less of a liability, than real cash chips. Some people love poker, but they cant, or dont, want to risk losing massive amounts of money.
Another big draw of Facebook Texas Holdem Poker is the nightly cash games, very similar to those you would have in real life at each others houses. Whats great is you dont even have to leave your house (or get dressed, for that matter.) No wasted gas driving over to play a card game. You also have the chance to meet new people, in turn gaining new contacts. While not having exactly the same feel as playing cards with the guys kicking back some beers or what not it does act as an adequate substitute that assures a simple cure for boredom.
After adding Facebook poker to your account, you start off with a bankroll of zynga poker chips or facebook poker chips given to you. You either build upon it, or lose it. If you do bust out, you have a few choices. Theres an option to for real money, and theres the option of either waiting it out in which Facebook replenishes your facebook chips stock slowly on a daily basis or signing up for special offers, in which you’ll gain chips by installing different Facebook applications. But no matter what you choose, its about as profitable as playing solitaire. Read more on winning more zynga poker chips by betting big.
Facebook poker games such as Zynga Texas Holdem can be incredibly easy for beginners. They don’t have to suffer the heartache of losing an untold amount of hard earned cash on their first excursion into the world of poker. Its like a fish tank in which they can hone their skills before diving into the shark infested waters of real cash games. And the best part, they can do it with the support of their friends and family online as they play side by side in the rooms. Anxiety free poker is wonderful when you’re only playing with Facebook poker chips.
Games like WSOP and Zynga Poker are here to stay. Its a risk free investment of time that wont have you attempting to explain to your loved one why you lost this months rent. This playground for beginners can also build a foundation for a possible poker career. People can test the waters and decide if they like the game or not. If nothing else, its a great way to stay in touch with old friends while also occupying the mind.